The Taiwan Democracy Project
The Democracy in Taiwan Project at CDDRL focuses on issues associated with democratic political and social change and the regional and international challenges confronting democracy in Taiwan (including the problem of cross-Strait relations).
Records 1-11 of 20Sort by Year | Title
- Trans-Pacific Partnership Conference Report
- The 2012 Taiwan Elections: What Happened and Why?
- Sizing Up Taiwan's 2012 Election
- Taiwan's Maturing Democracy
Larry Diamond, Nigel Li, Jiunn-rong Yeh, Eric Chen-hua Yu,, Da-Chi Liao
- How the Public Views Democracy and its Competitors in East Asia: Taiwan in Comparative Perspective
- Maritime Issues in East Asia: Finding Peaceful Solutions
Edward I-Hsin Chen, Yann-huei Song
- A Typological Analysis of Democratic Legitimacy: the Asian Cases
- Taiwan's Diplomatic Policy under the MA Ying-jeou Administration
- Trends in the Strategic Triangle: U.S.-China-Taiwan Relations in the Coming Decade
- Trends and Prospects in Taiwan's Party Politics: Implications of the Recent Special Municipality Elections
- Why China's Democratic Transition will differ from Taiwan's