Program on Evaluating International Influences on Democratic Development
The Program examines the influence of international factors on democratic development around the world since the Second World War.
Records 1-11 of 18Sort by Year | Title
- Democracy and Authoritarianism in the Postcommunist World
Michael A. McFaul, Kathryn Stoner, Valerie Bunce
Cambridge University Press (2009)
- Improving Democracy Assistance: Building Knowledge Through Evaluations and Research
Committee on Evaluation of USAID Democracy Assistance Programs, Jeremy M. Weinstein
The National Academies Press (2008)
- The Rule of Law and Its Promotion Abroad: Three Problems of Scope
Stanford Journal of International Law vol. 45, 1 (2008)
- International Actors, Democratization, and the Rule of Law: Anchoring Democracy?
Amichai Magen, Leonardo Morlino
- The Spirit of Democracy: The Struggle to Build Free Societies Throughout the World
Times Books (2008)
- Ukraine Imports Democracy
Michael A. McFaul
International Security vol. 32, 2 (2007)
- Transformative Engagement Through Law: The Acquis Communautaire as an Instrument of EU External Influence
European Journal of Law Reform vol. 9, 3 (2007)
- Should Democracy Be Promoted or Demoted?
Michael A. McFaul, Francis Fukuyama
Washington Quarterly (2007)
- The Shadow of Enlargement: Can the European Neighbourhood Policy Achieve Compliance?
The Columbia Journal of European Law vol. 12, 2 (2006)
- Iraq and Democracy: The Lessons Learned
Current History (2006)
- Resisting the State: Reform and Retrenchment in Post-Soviet Russia
Cambridge University Press (2006)