PESD Publications, by topic
- PESD researcher Varun Rai to speak at UCLA School of Law's India and Climate Change conference
March 30, 2010 News
- Research by the barrel, PESD's interdisciplinary NOC study featured in Stanford Report
in the news: Interaction Quarterly, Stanford Report on April 15, 2009
- Frank Wolak, an expert in energy and environmental economics, named director of FSI's Program on Energy and Sustainable Development (PESD)
April 6, 2009 News
- Victor on China and Climate Change Cooperation
in the news: New York Times on February 5, 2009
- David Victor reviews Thomas Friedman's 'Hot, Flat, and Crowded'
in the news: New York Times on September 9, 2008
- Asia's Achilles Heel
As China and India lose control of their economies, they are failing to provide reliable power to their citizens. How will they manage to curb carbon emissions?
David G. Victor
Newsweek on February 29, 2008