PESD Publications, by region
- Should oil-producing countries emulate the "Norwegian Model"?
February 23, 2010 News
- Research by the barrel, PESD's interdisciplinary NOC study featured in Stanford Report
in the news: Interaction Quarterly, Stanford Report on April 15, 2009
- David Hults, PESD Research Fellow, Speaks on Latin American Oil Companies
November 21, 2008 News
- Why the peak oil debate misses the point in an NOC-dominated world
Mark C. Thurber
September 23, 2008 Encina Columns Summer '08
- David Victor reviews Thomas Friedman's 'Hot, Flat, and Crowded'
in the news: New York Times on September 9, 2008
- OPEC Is Irrelevant
The once all-powerful oil cartel now mostly just rides the waves of supply and demand.
David G. Victor
Newsweek on August 1, 2008