PESD Publications, by region
- Will the U.S. surpass Russia and Saudi Arabia in oil production? Who cares.
March 9, 2014 in the news
- Risk attitudes shapes national oil company strategies
June 13, 2012 News
- Why the peak oil debate misses the point in an NOC-dominated world
Mark C. Thurber
September 23, 2008 Encina Columns Summer '08
- OPEC Is Irrelevant
The once all-powerful oil cartel now mostly just rides the waves of supply and demand.
David G. Victor
Newsweek on August 1, 2008
- PESD associate reports to Boston Globe on unclean oil alternatives
in the news: Boston Globe on August 19, 2007
- A crude awakening: Five FSI scholars talk to Stanford magazine about energy security
December 12, 2006 CISAC, CDDRL, FSI Stanford News