PESD Publications, by region
- Risk attitudes shapes national oil company strategies
June 13, 2012 News
- PESD releases study of Nigeria's national oil company NNPC
September 10, 2010 Announcement
- Should oil-producing countries emulate the "Norwegian Model"?
February 23, 2010 News
- Why the peak oil debate misses the point in an NOC-dominated world
Mark C. Thurber
September 23, 2008 Encina Columns Summer '08
- OPEC Is Irrelevant
The once all-powerful oil cartel now mostly just rides the waves of supply and demand.
David G. Victor
Newsweek on August 1, 2008
- South African research affiliate quoted in NYTimes on sub-Saharan electricity
in the news: New York Times on July 29, 2007